Shopper cotton

Shopper cotton
    59,90 €all prices incl. VAT., excl. shipping costs
    In stock, Delivery in 1-2 weeks

    General Information

    Right-sized, lightweight and roomy. A bag for many purposes

    Armedangels makes this shopper from undyed cotton, 80 percent comes from certified organic cultivation, the remaining 20 percent is recycled cotton, which is why the fabric shows a subtle blue hue. Thanks to the large format with rectangular bottom, the bag has a capacity of about 40 liters - so it can rightly be called a shopper. Their function as a shopping bag can of course be extended as desired: as a "bag for everything" it fits easily into the suitcase to transport the beach stuff on vacation; at home it is also suitable for sauna towels, sportswear and all other leisure utensils.

    The straps are long enough to carry the shopper over the shoulder. The bag is not lined and also not further divided. Only for keys and wallet is incorporated inside the side of a large slip pocket, which is to close by push button.

    Armedangels. To show that it can be done differently

    To design fashion differently (and better), to conserve resources instead of exploiting them, and to create designs that make lasting additions to the wardrobe - that was the plan of Martin Höfeler and Anton Jurina, the founders of the Cologne-based label Armedangels. Or to put it in CEO Höfeler's words, "I really just wanted to prove that it's possible to build a company that's profit-driven while pushing good." And what began in 2007 with a plain white T-shirt has long since become a successful fair fashion label. What remains unchanged is the approach that everything is produced as sustainably as possible: ecological materials, transparent supply chains, durable design and fair working conditions. This fairness is regularly checked by several independent organizations. Thus, Armedangels may adorn itself with the Fairtrade and the GOTS seal. In addition, the label is part of the Fair Wear Foundation.

    Product Information

    Article Number 209422

      100% cotton, origin Turkey. Metal snap fasteners. Straps width 4 cm, length 63 cm. Made in Turkey.
      Volume 41 l. H 44 × W 35 × D 27 cm. Weight 350 g.
      More articles of the manufacturer:
      Have a question?

      If you have a question concerning this product you are welcome to contact us. For this your E-Mail program will open.

      Contact Us

      For advice, spare parts or special requests - our customer centre will take care of your questions and concerns, personally and competently.

      You can reach us from Monday to Friday at +49 2309 939095 or anytime at

      Gift Certificates

      It is good for everything: With our PDF gift certificates you can choose from the entire Manufactum selection. Pick a motif which you can send by email or print out and present personally, immediately after submitting your order.

      Order now