Filter Bags for the Vacuum Cleaner by Sebo
Regular filter change recommended
All filters should be replaced regularly, normally after 16 filter bag changes, in allergy households even after 8 filter bag changes.
Sebo. Vacuum Cleaner for Professional Use – for the household.
Sebo has been manufacturing top-quality vacuum cleaners in the Rhineland since 1978. They meet the specifications of the commercial sector, for example, clinics and hotels, in terms of technology and energy efficiency, suction power and load capacity. However, their models’ ease of use, volume, and shape respond each to the needs of private users. Besides, they do that at a more than convincing price-performance ratio. Many of Sebo’s technical innovations have become standard for high-quality vacuum cleaners in general. However, you find the patented impact protection with its integrated air outlet, the “Airbelt”, exclusively on Sebo appliances. Up to the present day, Sebo has its development and production department based at the company’s headquarters in Velbert. At the same time, you find most suppliers located at a maximum distance of 200 kilometres. Accordingly, they are able to keep transport routes short and communication channels open. 80% of the individual parts are manufactured in Germany. Because there are no longer any German suppliers for the remaining 20%, Sebo had to turn to manufacturers in foreign countries.
Well-thought-out down to the smallest detail, a Sebo vacuum cleaner provides you with a regulator for the suction power at the top of the handle, for example. The cleaner rolls smoothly, quietly and gently in all directions thanks to rubberised swivel castors that rotate effortlessly 360 degrees. A little nudge with the foot is enough to set them into motion. Sebo has the cable drum doubly secured against possible failures; hence, it will reliably do its job for a long time. Most impressive, however, is, without doubt, the high filtration performance of Sebo appliances. Their triple filter system meets the particular requirements of allergy sufferers and asthmatics.
Article Number 17410
If you have a question concerning this product you are welcome to contact us. For this your E-Mail program will open.
It is good for everything: With our PDF gift certificates you can choose from the entire Manufactum selection. Pick a motif which you can send by email or print out and present personally, immediately after submitting your order.Order now