Seca Dial Scale
"If weighing questions, then Seca scales"
The long-established Hamburg-based scale manufacturing company Seca has been dealing with scales since 1840, and its experience is correspondingly great. In 1888, Frederik Vogel took over the company, whose name is derived from secare, Latin for cutting. In the meantime, the family business, now in its fourth generation, is among the world market leaders in the field of medical measuring systems and precision scales.
The rock-solid pointer scale offered here is still manufactured in its original form: with a large, round scale in a chrome-plated pointer housing (made of plastic) and a robust and thus durable steel housing. The tread is 90% natural rubber, with technical rubber mixed in for the remaining 10%. The weighing range includes 150 kilograms in 1-kilogram graduation.
Article Number 207803
Height 10.5 cm, width 30 cm, depth 46 cm. Weight 4 kg. Produced in China. 3 years manufacturer's warranty.
If you have a question concerning this product you are welcome to contact us. For this your E-Mail program will open.
It is good for everything: With our PDF gift certificates you can choose from the entire Manufactum selection. Pick a motif which you can send by email or print out and present personally, immediately after submitting your order.Order now