Menu

Seca Dial Scale

Black
Seca Dial Scale
Black
    169,00 €all prices incl. VAT., excl. shipping costs
    In stock, Delivery in 5-6 days

    General Information

    "When it comes to weighing, then Seca scales".

    The long-established Hamburg-based scale manufacturing company Seca has been dealing with scales since 1840, and its experience is correspondingly great. In 1888, Frederik Vogel took over the company, whose name is derived from secare, Latin for cutting. In the meantime, the family business, now in its fourth generation, has become a world market leader in the field of medical measuring systems and precision scales.
    The rock-solid pointer scale offered here is still manufactured in its original design: with a large, round scale in a chrome-plated pointer housing (made of plastic) and a robust and thus durable steel housing. The tread is 90% natural rubber, with technical rubber mixed in for the remaining 10%. The weighing range is 150 kilograms in 1 kilogram graduation.

    Product Information

    Article Number 67321

      Height 10.5 cm, width 30 cm, depth 46 cm. Weight 3.5 kg. Made in China.
      More articles of the manufacturer:
      Have a question?

      If you have a question concerning this product you are welcome to contact us. For this your E-Mail program will open.

      Contact Us

      For advice, spare parts or special requests - our customer centre will take care of your questions and concerns, personally and competently.

      You can reach us from Monday to Friday at +49 2309 939095 or anytime at info@manufactum.co.uk

      Gift Certificates

      It is good for everything: With our PDF gift certificates you can choose from the entire Manufactum selection. Pick a motif which you can send by email or print out and present personally, immediately after submitting your order.

      Order now
      Menu