Menu
Alma & Lovis

Ladies teddy reversible jacket

Natural white
Alma & Lovis
Ladies teddy reversible jacket
Natural white
    Natural white
    409,00 €
    279,00 €all prices incl. VAT., excl. shipping costs
    We ship
    In stock, Delivery in 10-12 days
    We are improving our processes, so there may be temporarily longer delivery times in February.

    General Information

    Reversible jacket: grippy fabric and warming teddy.

    Sporty and above all warming jacket with rounded torso hem and stand-up collar, which to top it all off is also reversible. So either the tightly woven fabric side made of water-repellent softshell or the natural white teddy side can be worn on the outside. The teddy consists of 75% undyed sheep's wool, the remaining 25% is skin-friendly cotton. There are two unconnected side pockets on each side, plus a patch chest pocket on the teddy side. The full-length reversible zipper closes comfortably, and the shortened length at the front and side slits allow for freedom of movement.

    From Casual to Sporty, with an Elegant Twist. Fashion with an Authentic Look.

    The Bonn Label Alma & Lovis specialises in fashion made out of natural materials. Both, Elke Schilling and Annette Hoffman, the creative minds behind the brand, place the goal to take social and environmental issues into consideration at the heart of the partnership. They work exclusively with certified companies, which guarantee quality and fair production.

    General product information

    Product Information

    Article Number 211000

      Teddy: 75% wool, 25% cotton. Fabric: 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Plastic zippers. Made in Turkey. Back length in size M = 74 cm.

      Care instructions textile

      text
      do not wash
      text
      do not bleach
      text
      do not tumble dry
      text
      do not iron
      text
      professional dry cleaning with perchloroethylene and hydrocarbons mild process
      More articles of the manufacturer:
      Have a question?

      If you have a question concerning this product you are welcome to contact us. For this your E-Mail program will open.

      Contact Us

      For advice, spare parts or special requests - our customer centre will take care of your questions and concerns, personally and competently.

      You can reach us from Monday to Friday at +49 2309 939095 or anytime at info@manufactum.com

      Gift Certificates

      It is good for everything: With our PDF gift certificates you can choose from the entire Manufactum selection. Pick a motif which you can send by email or print out and present personally, immediately after submitting your order.

      Order now